Salmon & Rice Bowl
- 100g Salmon (Skin Off) (Raw)
- 50g White Basmati Rice (Raw)
- 15ml Teriyaki Sauce
- 70g Avocado
- 5g Nori Sheets
- 6g Sesame Seeds
- 5g Kewpie Mayonnaise
- 5g Kewpie Sriracha Mayonnaise
- Scallions, to taste
- 1tsp Tamari
- Chop scallions.
- Cook rice as per packet instructions.
- Place salmon on plate and coat in tamari and teriyaki. Flip salmon to coat well. Sprinkle half of sesame seeds on top of salmon.
- Assemble bowl: add rice and salmon to bowl, using a fork flake salmon to combine well with rice. Add sliced avocado, scallions, sesame seeds and kewpie to bowl.
- Using nori sheets, scoop mixture and enjoy.
*This meal can be stored in an air-tight container and kept in the fridge for 2-3 days.
Calories: 619 | P: 28g | F: 35g | C: 48g