Ingredients (Serves 1):
- 200g Capsicum (Bell Peppers)
- 150g Eggplant
- 200g Diced Tomatoes (Canned)
- 1 Large Egg
- 5g Olive Oil
- 40g Feta Cheese (Reduced Fat)
- Garlic, 1 clove
- Onion, to taste
- Prepare ingredients: roughly chop capsicum, dice egplant, mince garlic and dice onion.
- Heat a pan over medium heat and add oil. Once hot add capsicum and fry for 3-4 minutes. Set aside.
- To the same pan add eggplant and fry for 3-4 minutes, set aside.
- Add onion and tomatoes to pan and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add garlic to pan and season to taste with salt and peper.
- Transfer mixture to over safe dish and crack eggs on top. Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes, until eggs are cooked.
- Remove and top with feta and parsley.
*This meal can be stored in an airtight container and kept in the fridge for 3-4 days.
Calories: 307 | P: 18g | F: 17g | C: 21g