Protein French Toast Bake
- 120g White Bread
- 1x Egg
- 20g Protein Powder
- 75ml Plant-Based Milk
- 70g Mixed Berries
- 2tbsp Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Slice bread in half diagonally and set aside.
- In a bowl add egg, protein powder and milk in a bowl, mix to combine.
- Place bread slices in bread tin on alternating angles. Pour egg mix over top of bread evenly. Top with half of maple syrup and berries.
- Transfer to oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, until bread begins to brown.
- Remove from oven and top with remaining maple syrup.
*This meal can be stored in an air-tight container and kept in the fridge for 3-4 days.
Calories: 492 | P: 33g | F: 9g | C: 69g