- 120g Chicken Breast (No Skin) (Raw)
- 50g Cherry Tomatoes
- 50g Cucumber
- 40g Tzatziki Dip
- 55g Brown Rice (Raw)
- Red Onion, to taste
- 2tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ tsp Dried Oregano
- Prepare ingredients: slice onion, halve tomatoes, dice cucumber and mince garlic. Slice chicken into thin strips.
- Add lemon juice, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper to chicken and mix to evenly combine. Let chicken marinate for at least 15 minutes prior to cooking.
- Heat a pan over medium heat and apply a light spray of oil, if necessary. Add chicken and cook for 3-4 minutes each side, until cooked through.
- In the meantime, cook rice as per packet instructions.
- Add rice to one side of container or plate and add chicken, tomato, cucumber and onion on opposite side.
- To serve, top with tzatziki.
*This meal can be stored in an air-tight container and kept in the fridge for 3-4 days.
Calories: 366 | P: 34g | F: 6g | C: 45g