Date night? Treat night? Tonight?
When it comes to enjoying a delicious dessert, any excuse is a good excuse.
Simply bookmark this blog or screenshot your fave recipes - and enjoy!
Here are our top 5 easy-to-prep desserts!
(Note: These recipes are for single serve portions. Multiple ingredients by the number of serves you wish to make)
CINNAMON SUGAR BITES
- Puff Pastry Half Sheet (84g)
- Butter 10g
- Ground Cinnamon 1 tsp
- Natvia (Granulated Baking Sweetener) 3 tsp
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut puff pastry into 1 inch squares and set aside.
- Add butter to a small microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 10 second intervals, until melted.
- In a separate bowl combine natvia and cinnamon.
- Dip puff pastry squares into butter followed by cinnamon mix. Add each piece to baking sheet and bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes, until golden.
*Cinnamon bites can be stored in an air-tight container and kept in the pantry for 2-3 days.
RASPBERRY CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- Ricotta 100g
- Raspberry Jam 15g
- Milk Chocolate 15g
- Raspberries 35g
- Natvia (Granulated Baking Sweetener) 2 tsp
- Mint, for garnish
- Add chocolate to a microwave-safe dish and microwave for 15-20 seconds, until melted.
- In a food processor or blender add ricotta, melted chocolate, jam, natvia and a pinch of salt. Process until well combined, scraping sides of bowl midway.
- Scoop mousse into a bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour, until firm.
- Serve with fresh raspberries and mint.
*This dessert can be stored in an air-tight container and kept in the fridge for 2-3 days.
BISCOFF FRENCH TOAST
- Wholemeal Bread 2 slices (80g)
- Biscoff Spread Crunchy (Lotus) 40g
- Egg 1 Large
- Almond Milk 50ml
- Ground Cinnamon 0.5 tsp
- Vanilla Extract 0.5 tsp
- Natvia (Granulated Baking Sweetener) 0.5 tbsp
- In a deep plate or bowl, whisk together egg, milk, vanilla and half of cinnamon. Set aside.
- Remove crust from bread with a knife. Using a rolling pin or tenderizer, flatten each slice of bread until thin.
- Use half of the biscoff to spread evenly on each slice. Using your fingers, roll bread up into cigar shapes.
- Soak bread in egg mixture for 1-2 minutes on each side. Pour any leftover mixture into a container and refrigerate.
- In the meantime, heat a medium-sized pan over medium heat and apply a light spray of oil, if necessary. Once hot, add soaked bread/cigars to pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- On a shallow plate, mix together remaining cinnamon and natvia. Roll french toast in mixture coating evenly.
Melt remaining biscoff and pour over french toast.
*We recommend cooking this meal at time of consumption. Egg mixture can be stored in an air-tight container and kept in the fridge for 2 days.
CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES
- Strawberries 150g
- Milk Chocolate 25g
- White Chocolate 20g
- Add milk chocolate to a small microwave-safe bowl and heat for 20 seconds. Remove from microwave and stir. Microwave for 15 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Line a plate or baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Dip each strawberry in chocolate and set aside on parchment paper. Let refrigerate for at least 15 minutes to set chocolate.
- In the meantime, melt white chocolate in the microwave.
- Drizzle white chocolate over strawberries.
*Strawberries can be stored in an air-tight container and kept in the fridge for 3-4 days.
STRAWBERRIES & CREAM JAR
- Thickened Cream (Light) 70g
- Strawberry Jam 30g
- Dark Chocolate 30g
- Strawberries 60g
- Icing Sugar 5g
- Finely dice strawberries. Add jam to a small bowl with strawberries and mix to combine.
- Pour cream into a separate bowl with icing sugar and using an electric mixer, beat until whipped.
- Chop chocolate into fine pieces.
- Assemble jar: add 1/4 of strawberry mix to bottom of jar followed by 1/4 of cream and chocolate. Repeat this process with remaining ingredients for your desired amount of layers.
*This meal can be stored in an air-tight container and kept in the fridge for 3-4 days.
Hooked and wanting more? Our MWU App is filled with more macro-friendly recipes than you could ever imagine! 😍
Don’t forget, we’ve added 3 MONTHS FREE ACCESS to our BBS Challenge.
We officially begin on August 9th and would love to share it with you!