BUSY GIRL WORKOUTS
Busy girls love progress…and that’s what this Program is here to create!
By completing BUSY GIRL WORKOUTS, you can expect to:
- Achieve a full body transformation, primarily targeting your lower body and core.
- Improve your relationship with food while achieving sustainable results.
- Create new, positive habits that fit into your busy schedule.
In this Program, you will enjoy a combination of:
- Weighted Sessions
- High Intensity Resistance Training (HIRT) Circuits
- High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) Cardio
- Low Intensity Steady State (LISS) Cardio
- Core Circuits
These workouts require minimal equipment and movement between exercises, allowing you to maximise your results with ultimate efficiency.
FIT is our most effective program for anyone with fat loss goals looking to take control of their fitness journey.
If you’re looking to achieve a goal of fat loss, tighten your core and transform your body then FIT Program is for you.
Throughout FIT Program you can expect the following training styles:
- Upper, Lower and Full Body Weighted Sessions
- HIIT & LISS Cardio options
- Rep based Challenges
- Core Challenges and Burnouts
- Tighten and Tone Circuits
Our FIT Program offers three levels to choose from, each tailored to a different fitness level.
- Level 1 is ideal for those with less than 12 months training experience
- Level 2 is best suited for those with 12+ months training experience
- Level 3 is best suited for those with 12+ months training experience and looking to take their training to the next level.
If you are looking to grow your glutes, define your upper body and achieve a full body transformation, then our STRONG Program is for you.
Following the system that enabled Rachel Dillon to be crowned the 3x WBFF Bikini World Champion you’ll embark on your own personal journey to unlocking your fitness goals.
In each level of our STRONG Program, you will experience a mix of:
- Weighted Workouts
- Core Circuits
- HIIT & LISS Cardio Sessions
Each level is structured in four 2-week training blocks, followed by a 2-week deload phase at the end of the Program. The aim is to improve performance and build strength by increasing the intensity in the second week of each training block.
Our STRONG Program offers four levels to choose from, each tailored to a different fitness level.
- Level 1 is ideal for beginners with less than 6 months of training experience.
- Level 2 is ideal for beginner-Intermediate trainers with 6-12 months experience.
- Level 3 is ideal for intermediate-advanced trainers with 12-18 months experience.
- Level 4 is ideal for advanced trainers with 18+ months experience.
GET STARTED PROGRAM
By completing our GET STARTED PROGRAM you can expect to:
✓ Achieve a full body transformation.
✓ Acheive your weight loss goals.
✓ Improve your fitness levels.
✓ Learn the fundamentals of training and nutrition, and build sustainable habits.
✓ Create a healthy relationship with food and fitness.
Our GET STARTED PROGRAM is for those who:
✓ Are beginning their fitness journey and don't know where to start.
✓ Are ready to make a comeback, but lack the motivation to do it alone.
✓ Are looking for pre or postnatal exercises and exercise swaps.
✓ Enjoy easy to follow 30-45 minute workouts.
✓ Are looking to gain confidence inside and outside of the gym.
✓ Are ready to learn the fundamentals of training and nutrition, and build sustainable habits.
✓ Are new to MWU and are looking for an affordable way to move.
Throughout this 6-week Program you will experience a mix of:
- Low intensity and high intensity cardio sessions.
- Full body and lower body weighted workouts.
- Upper body circuits.
- Core rep Challenges to finish your workout on a high.
- Dedicated mobility sessions to assist with range of movement and texchnique.
Structured in three 2-week training blocks, this Program will increase in intensity as you progress using techniques such as AMRAPS and EMOM's.
NO MATTER WHAT YOU CHOOSE YOU WILL RECEIVE
CONVENIENT HOME & GYM WORKOUTS
Follow a structured training program with guided workouts, exercise swaps and the ability to choose from 4, 5 or 6 training days.
SCIENCE BASED NUTRITION
Experience Dietitian-created Meal Guides designed for your personal goals and preferences. Plus a recipe library of over 1200+ nutritious recipes so you can eat more of the foods you love.
Enjoy daily goal setting and reflection and ability to track your hydration, activity, nutrition, sleep and so much more.
These 6 weeks mean so much to me. I have finally started over and started to feel better. My journey has just begun but I have learned 3 really important things already. Surround yourself with the right people. Don’t expect success without putting in any effort. Stop waiting for the perfect moment. It will never come. Start today, push yourself and you will thank yourself later.
- Therese (Busy Girl Workouts)
The Fit 4 week challenge was perfect for me because it was just the right length that I stayed super motivated the whole time and didn’t lose sight of my goals! The app made it so easy to follow my training guide and also had the flexibility to swap my days around to what suits me!
- Alice (Fit Program)
This is just the start! 💪🏼 It was hard to move at the beginning, but with determination, perseverance and a lot of tears, I made it through and did every single workout... I’m so proud of myself. The changes are extreme and I’m so excited for the next challenge. A total of 30.5cms and 8.4kgs.
- Lyndall (Fit Program)
I absolutely love Busy Girl because it has allowed me to do it all and not sell myself short. I have become comfortable listenting to my body and learning what actually works for me. Honestly, 10/10 would extremely recommend. It has really changed my life.
- Destiny (Busy Girl Workouts)
So happy with my results in just 4 weeks, I feel stronger physically and mentally, more motivated than ever to be as fit as I can be and so much happier. […]I now feel like I have drive, motivation, self-love and confidence. This challenge has transformed my life, I’m so glad I did it and so proud I stuck to it and didn’t give up, even though I wanted to at times.
- Kiara (Fit Program)