We understand how challenging it can be to come up with exciting meal ideas in the middle of a busy week. Life is hectic, and time is often in short supply. That's why we're here to help you out with three hassle-free and delicious recipes that will save you precious time in the kitchen, without compromising on flavour.
- 160g Chicken Breast
- 60g Pasta (Raw)
- 30g Basil Pesto
- 10g Spinach
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Cook pasta as per packet instructions
- Cut chicken into bite-sized cubes
- Heat a medium sized pan over medium high heat and apply a light pray of oil, if necessary.
- Once hot, place chicken into pan and season to taste. Cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Once pasta is cooked, drain and add back to pot. Keep pot over low heat. Add basil pesto and spinach to pasta and stir until it is evenly spread throughout. Add cooked chicken to pot and mix. Season to taste and drizzle with lemon juice.
- 78g Corn Tortillas
- 100g Chicken Breast (No Skin) (Raw)
- 80g Capsicum (Bell Peppers)
- 100g Diced Tomatoes (Canned)
- 35g Cheddar Cheese (Light) (Tasty)
- 4g Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Fajita Seasoning
- Red Onion, to taste
- Prepare ingredients: slice capsicum and onion in thin strips. Slice chicken breast into 0.5 inch strips.
- In mixing bowl add chicken, capsicum and onion. Add fajita seasoning and mix to combine
- Heat pan over medium heat and add oil. Add chicken to pan and cook for 2-3 minutes each side, until cooked through. Remove chicken and using two forks, shred, set aside.
- To pan add capsicum and onion. Fry off for 3-4 minutes. Add diced tomatoes to pan with shredded chicken, mix to combine.
- Gently press each side of corn tortillas on top of mixture to coat.
- Heat a seperate pan over medium heat and add corn tortilla. Top one side of corn tortilla with cheese and chicken mixture. Fold tortilla over and press. Cook for 1-2 minute each side.
- 100g Salmon (Skin Off) (Raw)
- 8g Honey
- 125g Microwave Rice (Basmati, Jasmine, Long Grain)
- 50g Avocado
- 70g Cucumber
- 8g Kewpie Sriracha Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp Chilli Flakes (optional)
- Scallions, to taste
- Prepare vegetables: roughly chop scallions, slice avocado and slice cucumber.
- Prepare salmon, cut salmon into cubes.
- Add salmon to bowl and top with honey, soy sauce, chilli flakes and paprika. Mix to combine.
- Transfer salmon to air fryer basket and cook at 180c degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- Microwave rice as per packet instructions.
- Prepare bowl: Add rice to bottom of bowl and top with salmon, cucumber, avocado, scallions and sriracha mayonnaise.
Want access to 1200+ more recipes just like these ones? Join Eat With Us today for less than 50 cents a day. We know everyone's approach to health and fitness is unique and we are thrilled to help you achieve your nutrition goals with Eat With Us.
Get ready to say goodbye to a one size fits all approach, this is tailored nutrition, just for you. So go ahead, dig in, we know you're hungry for it.