Sandwich Press Chicken Quesadilla
- 100g Chicken Breast (No Skin) (Raw)
- 25g Cheddar Cheese
- 52g Corn Tortillas
- 20g Mushrooms
- White Onion, to taste
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat and apply a light spray of oil, if necessary. Once hot, add chicken and cook for 3-4 minutes. Flip chicken and cook for a further 2-3 minutes, or until cooked through. Set aside and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Prepare ingredients: thinly slice onion, dice mushrooms and chop chicken into small pieces.
- Prepare quesadilla: add one tortilla to sandwich press and evenly top with chicken, onion, mushrooms and cheese. Season to taste. Place second tortilla on top and close sandwich press.
- Toast quesadilla for 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown and cheese has melted.
Toast quesadilla for 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown and cheese has melted.
Calories: 310 | P: 31g | F: 11g | C: 21g