Taking Progress Photos On Your Challenge
With the end of your Bikini, Booty, Shred Challenge only a few days away, the window is officially open to submit your before and after photos.
To be eligible for the Challenge Prize, you must take your photos holding the Before and After Graphic and submit these in the Challenge submission form provided below before Wednesday, 22nd September 2021 5pm (AEST)/ 12:00am (PST).
How to Submit Your Challenge Photos
- You should submit a total of 3 Progress photos (front comparison, side comparison and back comparison) as shown below.
- Please note the higher quality your photos are, the easier it will be for us to see your progress when we're picking the winner.
Tips on taking your progress photos
Before you get started with your photos, we'd love to share our top tips to make sure you’re making the most of this process and feeling confident the whole way through.
A top tip from Rachel: record yourself going through your poses - hold a front, side and back pose. When you play the video back, you’ll be able to take screenshots of these. Please don't take selfies ladies.
- Choose an outfit that you are comfortable in and one that shows off your gorgeous shape! If possible, try to wear the same outfit in your after photos.
- The background of your photo can make all the difference! Choose an area with a plain/white background, which has good natural lighting. The higher quality your photos, the more likely your progress will stand out!
- If you don’t have someone to take your photos, flip your camera to selfie mode and use your self-timer while you get into position!
- Smile! You may not be where you want to be, but you should be proud of what you have achieved.
- Natural posing. It’s okay to flaunt your shape off a little! Stand tall, shoulders back, be proud of where you are, and look forward to where you’re going.
For more tips on how to practise your posing, learn from Rachel here.